Random Drop--The Latest News on Blog +1

RANDOM DROP--The Latest News on Blog +1

Blog +1 is currently still setting up. Check back soon for opinions, rants, and discussions on gaming of all stripes, old and new!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Recent Projects

Hello,

This is ElfSpeaker. I'm an omni-gamer and my posts on Blog +1 will reflect that. My primary focus on Blog +1 will be tabletop wargames and pen and paper RPGs. However, that won't stop me from dabbling in video games, board games, card games, etc. I really try to do it all.

Anyway, I want to start off by showing you what I'm proudest of in my personal hobby: miniatures painting. I've been painting miniature for over fifteen years starting with 1:72 WWII soldiers. Now, I primarily painted Warhammer 40,000 models but I've recently picked up a bunch of models from Anima Tactics (more on that in a future post).




I painted these Ultramarine models on commission for one of my regular opponents. I realized after finishing the dreadnought and sending off photos for confirmation that the helmet needed to be repainted white to represent the warriors status as a veteran. The techmarine is a model I have always wanted to paint so I was excited to get the opportunity to do so.





Now, for a bit of shameless self promotion: if you like what you see and want me to do some work for you, you can post a comment here or email me at themithrilbush (at) gmail (dot) com.

I hope to keep up a schedule of posting at least once a week. Next time, I'll talk about the RPGs I'm currently playing and why I like each of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment